Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to receive newsletters or email notifications about our services, ordering products on our Site, sending us emails, posting material or requesting further services;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
IP Address and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests; and
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- For example, we may engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as a third party credit card processing company to process your payment. We also use delivery companies to fulfil your order. Such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.